The light within YOU has the power to change the world!
~ Andi Bond
Namaste and Welcome to Inspired Insight!!
My role is to help you see your life from through the eyes of your soul from an enlightened perspective. I am here to reflect to you the love that you are. Once you can clearly see who you came here to be, there is a possibility for healing and proceeding in life with a meaningful direction that resonates with you completely. I use the tools of Meditation, Breathing Exercises, Mantra, teachings from spiritual masters of India and my Native American Cherokee tradition, along with Vedic Astrology to help you to move forward in an enlightened and inspired way.
My hope is to reflect to you the unique and beautiful light that you and you alone can shine on this world!!!
The beauty of this knowledge is its accuracy, intricate detail, and profound wisdom into the physical, psychological, and mental patterns we each came into this life to experience. Just a small shift in perspective can lead to an entirely new and different experience of your life. It is truly a blessing.
I look forward to sharing this Inspired Insight with you!
Spiritual Life Coaching with Andi
Life coaching sessions offer clients an avenue to dive deep into their life from multiple perspectives.
My purpose during these sessions is to help you reconnect with the love,light, and wisdom that you are.
Clients frequently work with Andi to:
- Receive specific guidance about their life purpose
- Discover their ideal career
- Discover and heal dysfunctional patterns in relationships
- Heal emotional wounds
- Reduce stress and improve physical and mental health
- Forgive members of their family
- Move beyond repetitive patterns of dysfunction
Andi’s Education and Spiritual Path
Andi Bond has been on a spiritual path since the age of 10… studying multiple religions, philosophies and scientific modalities. At a young age, she had a profound sense of oneness. She practices the sciences of Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), Meditation, Mantra and Kriya Yoga as a way to shed light on your highest purpose in life to provide healing and direction. Her study of science and spirituality have given her deep and meaningful experiences of truth. Her unique practice offers insight into the evolution of consciousness and the ultimate truth that we are all beautiful threads of a universal tapestry.
Andi graduated with honors from the University of Colorado, Boulder – where she studied Engineering and Astrophysics and graduated with a degree in International Marketing and Spanish with a Minor in Business. She holds a Masters Certification in Vedic Astrology from Shruti Institute for Vedic Arts. Her areas of focus include: Sanskrit, Meditation, Vedic Astrology, Science and Philosophy of ancient India.
Andi uses the sciences of Meditation, Sanskrit, Kriya Yoga and Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology) as a way to shed light on your highest purpose to provide healing and direction. She has been initiated into the Shankaracharya tradition of Jyotir Math. Andi also received the blessing of initation into the lineage of Kriya Yoga by Roy Eugene Davis – disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda.
Andi practices as a teacher of sacred knowledge and meditation.
What is the difference between Vedic Astrology and Western Astrology?
- Vedic Astrology is rooted in the wisdom sciences of Ancient India. It comes from the same source as Yoga.
- Vedic Astrology is astronomically and scientifically accurate. Essentially the western system is fixed in time. It is not accurate astronomically. The last time the two systems matched up was approximately 2000 years ago.
- The emphasis in Vedic Astrology is put on the rising sign. The rising sign is the constellation that was on the eastern horizon at the time and location of your birth. The rising sign shifts throughout each day. Therefore, it has nothing to do with what time of year you were born, but what time of day.
- For Example, I am a Leo in Western Astrology but according to Vedic Astrology, I am a Sagittarius. I am a Sagittarius, because that is the constellation that was rising on the eastern horizon at the time, date and location of my birth. It has nothing to do with the position of the Sun.
Vedic Astrology provides profound insight that resonates on a deep level. It is a precise map of your life purpose, life lessons, relationships, psychology, and physiology.
More about Vedic Astrology
Vedic astrology comes from ancient India, and is a system over 5,000 years old. Vedic Astrology is referred to as the Eye of the Veda – It is a profoundly scientific and enlightened system that helps you to see the meaning and nature of your soul’s unique journey and purpose.
Vedic Astrology is called Jyotisha in Sanskrit, which comes from the Sanskrit word Jyoti – meaning light. It is meant to shed light on who you are and how you are connected to all of life.
Jyotisha is traced back to the Rig Veda, one of the most sacred scriptures from India. The Science of Jyotisha is also described in great detail in Brihat Parashara Hora Shashtra. These texts detail the science of Vedic Astrology.
The vedic astrology chart is a map to the physical, psychological, spiritual, emotional, mental and karmic imprint of a person. It is a very in-depth map to our journey through life.
When light is shed on this map, we are able to clearly see our path. Much like turning a light on in the room so you can clearly see the layout. When the light is off, you easily stumble.
You can also visit www.letyourlightshine.us to learn more about the sister sciences of Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda.