Namaste and Welcome to Inspired Insight!!
My role is to help you see your life from through the eyes of your soul – from an enlightened perspective. I am here to help you see your purpose, your karma, and your true self. Once you can clearly see who you came here to be, there is a possibility for healing and proceeding in life with meaningful direction that resonates with you completely. The tools I use to provide this insight are rooted in the wisdom sciences of ancient India ~ Vedic Astrology ~ Meditation ~ Sanskrit & Mantra ~ Kriya Yoga.
My hope is to reflect to you the unique and beautiful light that you and you alone can shine on this world!!!
The beauty of this knowledge is its accuracy, intricate detail, and profound wisdom into the physical, psychological, and karmic patterns we each came into this life to experience. With Vedic Astrology, I am able to see and help your life clearly. This shift in perspective can lead to an entirely new and different experience of your life. It is truly a blessing.
I look forward to sharing this Inspired Insight with you!
- Are you wondering what your purpose is?
- Are you looking for direction?
- Are you ready to heal emotionally, mentally and/or spiritually?
- Are you at a crossroads in life?
- Do you find yourself repeating harmful patterns in life?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Vedic Astrology can offer insight
Menu of Services includes:
*** Career & Highest Life Purpose reading – What are you here to do? How can you align with your highest purpose?
*** Emotional Healing reading – What are the opportunities for emotional/mental healing? What are the unconscious patterns that you are operating from?
*** Family of Origin reading – Why were you born into your family of origin? What are they here to teach you?
*** Relationship & Compatibility reading – Understand the psychology and perspective of each person. Are you compatible? What are you learning from each other?
*** Child’s chart – What is the psychology and learning style of your child? What is their highest purpose and how can you facilitate that? How do they relate to you and the world?
*** Healing session – Emotional, Mental, Physical, Spiritual – What is an ailment the result of? What is the opportunity for growth
*** Birth Chart reading – Gives specific guidance as to life direction, karmic lessons, and help you to see your life from an enlightened perspective
*** Spiritual Life Coaching
– We will look at all aspects of your life from the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical perspectives. A true journey of transformation over 6 weeks
*** Private Meditation Coaching
What is the difference between Vedic Astrology and Western Astrology?
- Vedic Astrology is rooted in the wisdom sciences of Ancient India. It comes from the same source as Yoga.
- Vedic Astrology is astronomically and scientifically accurate. Essentially the western system is fixed in time. It is not accurate astronomically. The last time the two systems matched up was approximately 2000 years ago.
- The emphasis in Vedic Astrology is put on the rising sign. The rising sign is the constellation that was on the eastern horizon at the time and location of your birth. The rising sign shifts throughout each day. Therefore, it has nothing to do with what time of year you were born, but what time of day.
- For Example, I am a Leo in Western Astrology but according to Vedic Astrology, I am a Sagittarius. I am a Sagittarius, because that is the constellation that was rising on the eastern horizon at the time, date and location of my birth. It has nothing to do with the position of the Sun.
- The heart of Vedic Astrology is in the fixed stars. These are the Nakshatras – lunar constellations.
- There are 27 nakshatras and 4 types of each. 27 x 4 = 108. 108 root expressions of human beings. The Nakshatras provide an incredibly deep and nuanced look at life.
Vedic Astrology provides profound insight that resonates on a deep level. It is a precise map of your karma, psychology, and physiology.
More about Vedic Astrology
Vedic astrology comes from ancient India, and is a system over 5,000 years old. Vedic Astrology is referred to as the Eye of the Veda – It is a profoundly scientific and enlightened system that helps you to see the meaning and nature of your soul’s unique journey and purpose.
Vedic Astrology is called Jyotisha in Sanskrit, which comes from the Sanskrit word Jyoti – meaning light. It is meant to shed light on who you are and how you are connected to the whole.
Jyotisha is traced back to the Rig Veda, one of the most sacred scriptures from India. The Science of Jyotisha is also described in great detail in Brihat Parashara Hora Shashtra. These texts detail the science of Vedic Astrology.
The vedic astrology chart is a map to the physical, psychological, spiritual, emotional, mental and karmic imprint of a person. It is a very in-depth map to our journey through life.
When light is shed on this map, we are able to clearly see our path. Much like turning a light on in the room so you can clearly see the layout. When the light is off, you easily stumble.
You can also visit http://www.letyourlightshine.us to learn more about the sister sciences of Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda.